Are you willing to be interviewed by the media ?
Newspapers, local press, radio & television are always looking for 'newsworthy' real stories of hardship & suffering endured by people as the result of a calamity that has befallen them, especially when this involves apparent mal-administration on the part of official bodies in whom they have put their trust.
So if you are willing to be interviewed, here is your opportunity to put yourself forward.
Please give here the following:
- which formats you are willing to participate in: (ie: national or local newspaper, radio, TV...or ALL of them)
- your status (eg: British UK resident, UK expat, etc.)
- where you live (eg: London, UK County, France, ... Australia, USA, etc..)
- whether you are retired or working
- whether you pay taxes in the UK (eg: on a pension)
- what you deposited with KSF IOM (eg: over £10,000... over £50,000.....)
- how you/your family have been affected by what has happened
- your current or future position as a consequence of not being able to get at your money
You may be contacted direct by someone on behalf of the Forum's Action Group if it is felt that you could help our cause to get our money back.
NB: The media can not contact you directly. However to be contactable from within the Forum you need to have ticked the box Personal contact form.. (click on the "my account" link on the left, then click the "Edit" tab, then check if you have ticked the "Personal contact form" checkbox.. Then other Forum members will be able to send you a message, which will be forwarded to your email box
(revised 5:11:08 by LJ - Admin'/editor)