Volunteer "experts" needed

Posted 08/11/2008 - 21:36 by ng

It has been said that an ex is a has-been and a spurt is a drip under pressure. Ours, however are another matter entirely. In fact, internally to the system they are referred to as counsellors - what we need is people who can advise on various topics.

The FAQ page header text and site Terms and Conditions rightly point out that we are not offering expert advice. So, we need people who can offer amateur advice, or at the very least suitably _impressive bulls**t_ :) Seriously though, help needed here. Please comment below if you have time and experience to help. Current topics are *technical (website), legal, financial, Action Group and* and *other*.

Your rating: None Average: 3.6 (5 votes)
Please, talk about within the

Please, talk about within the small business group and publish summaries/conclusions. What's happening is that 1500 people here are all "shouting" at once - we need filtered, summarised information and concise conclusions. This is one of the reasons for the restructuring of the website that is currently taking place.

Posted by ng on Thu, 13/11/2008 - 19:05
Non Individual Compensation

Hi ng,
i'm a bit in and out of the site. Usually read it each day but my 2nd child was born a few days ago and have been off the computer.
About this small business section, i would like to help somehow. I don't know how though. I've emailed and written all over the place. I am a USA citizen, i owned a company registered in BVI which had a registered owner from india.
The company had 5.300,000jpy (US$55,000) in the account. But a payment of US$10,000 was sent but will be brought back. Also, some client paid $22,000 which left his bank on the 8th so we hoped it would bounce back, but were recently informed it is going to be put in the account. So we have about US$85,000 in the account.

My only thinking is that whatever the ourcome the individual and non-individual compensation should be the same. I don't think the logic behind what happened to non-individual accounts was appropriate. Whatever is done it should be the same.

I want to work towards this. Should i be emailing to the Treasury? Can someone tell me exactly who to contact in order to get this compensation scheme changed so individual and non individual accounts will have the same benefit/treatment.


Posted by JayC on Thu, 13/11/2008 - 14:49