hardship payment

Posted 27/12/2008 - 14:30 by bobwin

I am going to write to the inland revenue and ask them for a rebate to cover the money the treasury has taken from me and tell them they got no chance of me paying taxes to a corrupt government who hide their cheating actions under sealed court papers!
they say that philippines is corrupt which it is, but not so blatent as this!
Pass ne a beer please

Bob in Davao

Your rating: None Average: 4 (2 votes)